Thursday, August 19, 2010

DNN Situation Room With Gulf Blitzer --

DNN Situation Room With Gulf Blitzer- Interview 
With the Obamas
  
Gulf: This is Gulf Blitzer and your in the Situation Room. Earlier today I have an interview with the President and his wife about life in the White house.
   
 President Obama and Michelle: Thank you for having us on your program.  
How has live changed for you now that you are in the White House.  
President Obama: I use to be able to take a long walk by myself to clear my head.  
Gulf: You can still walk can't you? President Obam: Not without Secret Service agents with me.  
 President Obama: Agents Woo and Dallas are great but it is not the same as by myself!
  
They come with me when I go for a walk and they are with me when I go for a swim on the beach.  
 Gulf: What about you Mrs. Obama? Do these agent have to be everywhere you are too?
Michelle Obama: I have my own detail of Secret Service agents most of the time. Just not today because we are together.
 
Woo: Keep alert! Watch out for the camera man. 

  


















Toure': This is really great footage on the President. I hope I get to speak to him afterward.

OK, Thanks For Looking!

3 comments:

@ebonynicole81 said...

LOLOLOLOL this is so funny and cute!

D7ana said...

I missed this one! Love the Harley Ken Secret Service guy. Love the brick wall scene.

Thanks for your photo story ;-D

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks Ebony Nicole and D7ana! I'm a big fan of CNN and watching the show I got the idea. My pairing of Dallas and Woo, I borrowed the idea from what I learned in a English Lit. class where we talked about sidekicks. Once you get an education...you use it.