Monday, April 4, 2011

Cousins Play Outdoors!

Here Are The Cousins!


Hey gang, I am still within my budget! Yay! I ordered this to girls a few weeks ago. They came nude but I found something for them to wear form my favorite thrift store.

They are cousins, except, and brother and sister. This is Willow in the blue and

Meadow in the yellow. They were under two dollars each.


They are jointed by their cousins who are bother and sister. This is Bracken and


his little sister Fern


Bracken is a head swap doll. He was the baby in the Dr. Yue Sai Wa Wa set. Vanessa had suggested that I do this a while back. At the time, I didn't have the courage. After see whatDollz4Moi with OHC girls, I had a little more courage. I think he turned out well! Fern is an Asian looking Kelly size doll I already had. They are all enjoying a day outdoors.


6 comments:

Dollz4Moi said...

I love the kids. I have the girls and am now trying to figure out if I still have the kid from the Yue Sai Wa Wa set :O) Fern is one my favorite faces Jenny from the Kelly line of friends

Niel said...

I think the Asian boy is cute. :)

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks Dollz4Moi! I really like the Jenny face too.

Thanks Niel, I really like the boy better this way.

kristl tyler said...

This is a Todd body? that looks really excellent. I might have to make one of those boys myself.

Ms. Leo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Leo said...

Kristl Smith, The big secret! Stacy's and Todd's bodies are the same! Oh my! Todd is a lot harder to come by. It is easier to make Stacy into a boy that it is to buy a Todd. You cut the hair and remove any lip color or/and add a neutral color an there you are! This is a platinum blonde Stacy. Some of the others are too tanned for an Asian skin tone.