Friday, September 14, 2012

Articulated Disney Mulan Part 2!

Hi Gang!

In my first post on the New Disney’s Mulan doll with the new articulated knees, you will remember that I was unsure of how I felt about the new knee.

New Knee!

In my post on Tiana I showed you the Tiana with the new knees as well as the older Barbie type knee. The older knee doll is reminiscent of the articulated SIS dolls and the Barbie 3 click knee that is more familiar. I purchase a few Mulans with this older knee and I planned to show you how that worked out.
So The Knee!

Here is what the knee looks like under the gown.


My Asian Barbie for President Doll, who I am now calling Connie, decided to help me out with the suggestion of doll that could use this body. One of her suggestion is Top Model Summer. Summer is on an old My Scene doll body with her old body up on the Dollpage.

Connie: Mulan , this is Summer.
Summer, who will now be called Shelly Green, thinks this body would be a good match for her.

Look out world her I come!

I feel like a new woman!

Kieu, who happens to be Connie’s best friend, was near by trying on the Mulan gown and nice Mulan’s nice body.  Kieu the dress and the body would work really well for me too!
Yeah, that gown get more wrinkled with each shot!


I like this purple dress too!  It is very ethereal.  I love the silver details too!
I can really pose now!

I can take my rightful place on this blog!

Are there shoes for this dress?

Kieu joins Summer and Akira in the group photo! 
New bodies, New lives!

I got some questions in my last Mulan post about this doll's complexion and my other dolls, so I thought I would answer those too! Does Mulan work well for Bling and Xia?

Why yes she does!

Xia' is still herself but is a little more mature on this body!  Like the difference between 18 and 20.  She is 20. 
Even Bling looks different on this body!
The test will be if Bling can still fit in her car!
Xia is so happy she can dance!
This body works well with her face.  I had thought about a Frank Sinatra body but they cost too much!  This will do just fine!
The girls are dancing! Shelly: is this how you do the new dance?  Xia:  Yeah , kinda! Shelly:I can't wait to show my daughter!
Xia: Do I know your daughter?  Shelly: You might!  She is very popular like her mom!

Thanks For Looking!

6 comments:

Brini said...

I know how your girls feel. Two of my ladies have new bodies as well. I'm going to another on to swap and then all my girls should be straight!

Sergio said...

They seem very happy in their new bodies :D

Pam said...

Wow Summer must be super excited!!:)

I finally started swapping bodies,before I would hesitate for no valid reason!!:D

Muff said...

They look ready to audition for So You Think You Can Dance?

Shelly sure isn't bashfull.

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I love the new bodies. They look like a professional dancer. I really like your photos. We keep in touch.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Brini, Sergio, Pam, Muff, and Marta!

Brini, Congratz on almost reboding all you dolls. I have far too many dolls to go. I hope I get there soon.

Sergio, They are very happy to be on their new bodies but I don't know about Bling yet. Stay tuned to see if she goes back to a Liv body.


Pam, Yes Summer is very excited! She went from Model Muse-too stiff- to belly buttom- a little better to this! She can now have the body to go along with the attitude that she has.

Muff, They can move so much better now. Shelly isn't the shy one!

Hello Marta in Spain! They move really well on these bodies. I need to take photos as well as you do. I'll keep in touch!