Friday, April 3, 2015

Happy Easter!

Hey Gang!

One of the great things about the new Fashionistas with the flat shoes is
that the shoes fit many of the small dolls like the new Stacie and Momoko!
Marti: Hi There!  I'm Marti!
Marti: Finding Momoko size shoes can be expensive!
Marti: I really like all the new flat shoes that came out with the new fashionistas.
I've seen flats in the fashion packs too! This shoes are the classic Mary-Jane
"T" Straps!  I could wear shear stockings with them but I don't think I can
wear tights.
Marti: The dress is pretty cute too!  It is not too long for me to wear.  The flower
print makes a a nice Easter dress!
Marti: I just can't what to try on all the other Fashionista fashions!
Marti: OK, See you later!


OK, Thanks For Looking!


11 comments:

jSarie said...

Always good to find shoes that can cross lines like that.

And Happy Easter! :)

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: lovely girl. Fabulous dress, Very trendy. Happy Easter. Keep in touch

The grandmommy said...

Yay! Marti got a nice new outfit! I love all of that great articulation on her!

Farrah said...

That's great that the clothes and shoes fit her! That dress is so cute. Happy Easter to you as well!

Muff said...

She is looking spring time fresh.

Happy Easter to you.

Georgia Girl said...

Marti looks cute! Very springy.

Vanessa said...

I had the same thoughts about those flat shoes. I bought two of the accessory packs that have a pair of heels, a pair of flats and other stuff. That dress does make a cute little Easter dress.

D7ana said...

Happy Easter to you and Marti.

P.S. Marti - try some of the Takara Jenny shoes and Only Hearts Club doll footwear. Affordable Momoko footwear!

Carrickters said...

Well, that's good to know and those are very cute shoes.

Barb the Evil Genius said...

Coming in verrrrry late here, but I wonder if those shoes would also fit J-Dolls. I know Momoko shoes fit, but their feet aren't the same size. I'll have to pick up an outfit and try it out. One of my Barbies or someone else here can probably wear it if doesn't work out for the J-Doll.

Milena said...

I love original Momoko shoes but they are in fact pretty expensive. I have to try some new Fashionistas' shoes.