Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Thanks Miss Lola!

Hey Gang!

I know I haven't been posting as often.  I hope to change that soon.  Lately I have
been concentrating on moving my extra dolls and doll related items on Facebook!
I use to have 4 1/2 boxes of stuff to go.  I now have 2 1/2.  That is a lot to me but
not my husband.

It is hard to sell thing where other people are selling things you want at
great prices and not do some purchasing too!  And to all my friends
"Down Under",  there are people selling great stuff from there too!
I really have to look at where the person lives to determine if I want to
pay shipping from that far.

I have been working on doll projects too.  I hope to get a few photo stories
in shortly and show some of my new acquisitions.

For right now I want to thanks "I can quit any time...musings of a collector"!
a few to rebody some of my girls! 
Everything came nicely packed and in good conditions!


These bodies are Nikk and Grace skin tone!

So thanks again Miss_Lola_77!


OK Thanks for Looking!

5 comments:

Jaye's Doll Space said...

Lots of bodies. Enjoy them.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Jaye and Muff! I'll post some pictures of what I have done with them! There is a Facebook page for trading or giving away stuff! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1216581018365379/. Check it out! Let me know if you want me to add you.


Jaye, I think I really will!

Muff, so true.

Carrickters said...

That's interesting to know (and probably very dangerous too).

Brini said...

That was real nice of her. I'm sure you have some dollies waiting too.

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comments Carrickters and Brini!

Carrickters,I had missed her post when it first went up. I don't know what she has left but I am glad she sent some my way.

Brini, Yes, some of my dollies were waiting and I'm very happy she sent them to me! Hope to post some pictures soon!

Good luck in your new job Miss_Lola_77!