Thursday, September 28, 2017

My 20 Something dolls!

Hey Gang!

These are some of my 20 Something dolls along with one teenager, Amka. Flynn is one
of my Hipster guys.  His girlfriend Morgan and  Emily-Ann.   So here is the story that goes with the pictures from earlier!

Morgan: There you are!  Are you headed to work?
Flynn: Hey! Hi!  Yes, where are you headed?
Morgan: To work too!
Morgan: Will I see you later?
Flynn: Yes! I'll make dinner!  I have I bottle of wine someone gave me!
Morgan: Mmm, that sounds like a plan!
OK, so I will be waiting for you when you get off.
Just then Jasper showed up wearing shorts!  He doesn't normally wear shorts.
As a matter of fact, he doesn't normally come out before night fall.


Jasper:Hey guys!
They both grab sunglasses for protection!

Flynn: Talk about being blinded by the light!

Morgan: Have you been indoors All Summer?


Jasper: Come on! Give me a break!

Jasper: Well, I don't like to burn and I wear the highest sunscreen possible! 
I'm not that pale!
Morgan and Flynn:Yeah you are!

Flynn: OK, I'll see you later!  They look at Jasper.
Flynn and Morgan: See you later Jasper!

 I guess I'll just sit here and enjoy the day!
Hey there Pugsley!   
Where did you come from? 
Amka: There you are Pugsley!

Jasper: He's not your dog!
 Amka: No, I am watching him for Emily-Ann! 
Amka: Oh, Hey Emily-Ann!
Emily-Ann: Thanks for watching my dog!
Amka: No problem!
Jasper: How is Gavin!
Don't ask me about him! Why do you think I should know about him!

OK, OK! You are not his keeper!
I'm not his anything!
Chen, was out for a run, was watching.

 Chen: Shakespeare would say...
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

OK, Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

BlackKitty said...

Cute gang! What kind of body did you give Jasper?

Ms. Leo said...

Thanks for your comment BlackKitty! He is on a Diaval body! It not a perfect match but pretty close! Jasper has more pink and Diaval is a little pinch of blue.

Jaye's Doll Space said...

That's is funny that Jasper is glowing so brightly they needs sunglasses.